Monday, January 12, 2009
6 months and weighing in at 15lbs even
He's one happy guy
When the doctor came in the room, he said,
"Well, he's passed the 6-month test... he loves to crinkle the paper!"
"Yep, that's right, I love this paper."
He was having so much fun with the paper, but then came the shots. He always recovers quickly though - here he is after getting dressed after his shots.
But then here he is crying again when he got put back in his car seat.
Maybe he wanted to stay longer and play with the paper. 
The doctor was supportive of me making the babyfood and said that he'd seen the Beaba babycook... he said another one of his patients has one, and his wife is a Williams Sonoma fan, so they'd seen one while in the store in Memphis.
It was a good visit!
2 comments:
He has grown so much since I last checked your blog, Mandy! What a little doll he is. I know you're all having a blast watching him change and grow. Give him an extra squeeze for me.
Sweet baby boy!
Post a Comment